Digital Production Manager, Global company £45k, Twickenham
Would you like a unique opportunity to shape, influence, and optimise digital experiences across all channels that build my clients digital brand ?
As the digital production manager you will bea part of a Regional Digital team to help to activate and optimise the customer journeys and experiences created across digital touchpoints working with key stakeholders including Global media Agency, content and the web team to support the activation and optimisation of digital omni-channel journeys, for the right audience at the right time.
So what will you need ?
• You have deep expertise in Paid media channels and cross channel integration with owned channels
• An ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions
• Capable of synthesising results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
• Proven experience in design thinking and empathising with the customer
• Prior employment at a digital agency, digital data vendor.
• Be the regional expert for delivering a consistent approach to tagging and tracking of media campaigns
• Ensure media data is following standardized naming conventions in ad server and platforms (i.e. DS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DBM, etc.)
• QA the trafficking and activation executed by the media agency to ensure that it meets expectations
• Audit data accuracy (e.g. spend, primary KPIs, etc.) between primary dashboards (i.e. Global Media Dashboard, Marketing Engagement Dashboard)
• Connect with the Global Media team on any optimisation to the measurement and tracking framework and feedback specific regional requirements
You must have current eligibility to work in the UK and must have clean UK driving licence.