Planner / Scheduler, Bristol £28k + bonus + benefits (BS35)
We are looking for an experience planner to work with a global company.
This is a varied role scheduling and despatching engineers, reviewing job costs such as labour, expenses and materials and sending invoices to the customers on completion of the job, along with arranging sub contracted services and equipment and rentals.
As the Planner / Scheduler you will also be responsible for reviewing new agreements. Verifying customer assets, associated service products and material requirements to be delivered for each agreements
Reviewing and planning the execution of existing agreements.
Running the agreements-due-for-renewal report weekly.
General Responsibilities of the Planner / Scheduler
* Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in the Integrated Management Systems documentation and statutory requirements.
* Working in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Other reasonable activities as requested.
What we are looking for you to have as the Planner / Scheduler
At least 4 years’ experience in administrative/planning roles.
* Pass grades in English at GCSE or equivalent N.V.Q. level.
* Good IT skills, experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems would be beneficial.
* The ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets /deadlines.
* A team player with the ability to work in a busy service office.
* Accurate and attention to detail.
* Polite and confident telephone manner.
* Organised and self-motivated person.
* Good verbal and written communication.
If you would like to be considered for the Planner / Scheduler, please apply now