Purchase Ledger Clerk – £18k, Friendly office Monday to Friday
If you like working in a friendly office where no two days are same, this could be the role for you !
We are looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join a large privately owned company.
So, as the Purchase ledger Clerk, what will you be doing ?
Providing a professional accounting service in respect of all payments of invoices and expenses through the purchaes ledger.
• Control and Upkeep of the Purchase Ledger Accounts
• Maintenance and Control of various accounting schedules
• Manage and control the registered invoice volume on a daily basis
• Monthly BACS payments relating to suppliers and expenses
• Assisting with payroll (full training given)
• Maintaining ongoing relationship with suppliers
• Processing all invoices received on a daily basis
• Passing and coding all authorized invoices on a daily basis
• General ledger coding
• Maintaining the invoice register and chasing individual employees
• Initializing and following up invoice queries with both internal and external suppliers
• Generating Monthly/Weekly BACS payments
• Report Printing/Maintenance of various schedules(phone/fuel/tax etc)
• Inputting of engineers timesheets onto payroll system
• Various checks for timesheet processes
So as the purchase ledger clerk what do we expect from you ?
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
• High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
• Excellent Administration and organizational skills
• Team player with ability to support others and contribute to creating an open and productive working environment
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel and other MS Office packages
• Experience of the Kerridge system would be an advantage