Receptionist and Operations Assistant Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm, Castle Donington based £19-20k
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking company within their HR & Operations team.
Based on Reception, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and will be responsible for the efficient running of reception functions. You will also be supporting operational activity, including the company’s vehicle fleet, infrastructure and health & safety; as well as dealing with multiple suppliers.
As the Receptionist and Operations Assistant you will be looking after the reception area and ensure it is kept well-presented and welcoming visitors to the building, ensuring all issued with a visitors pass and are seen to promptly.
You will be handling all incoming calls and transferring to the correct department along with handling the incoming and outgoing post.
As the receptionist and operations assistant you will be responsible for the company vehicle fleet, to include: arranging maintenance for all company vehicles, including servicing and MOTs; taxing vehicles; arranging valeting; and carrying out bi-weekly condition checks
• Assist with Health & Safety processes, risk assessments and safety equipment inspections, organise annual flu jabs, annual DSE assessments.
• Source, liaise and order from suppliers, maintain a supplier approval log.
• Administer the uniform ordering process:
• Organise any catering that is requested.
• Charities Champion: holding events to fundraise for a selection of nominated charities and to make donations when appropriate.
• Organise company social events (e.g. team meals, Christmas party)
and be responsible for cost-effective company travel arrangements.
• Administer service contracts for aspects of building infrastructure.
• HR administration duties include: assisting with recruitment, employee learning & development needs, administering the new starter induction process.
We are looking for someone who has previously worked in a Reception environment and has had administration and customer services experience and is able to multi task.
You will also have a good working knowledge of MS office, especially word and excel.